(Drew and I circa 2007... He's totally mocking my awesome modeling skills.)
One year ago, I did this little survey. I thought it'd be fun and interesting to do it again today and see how much has changed/stayed the same. It was.
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. Hello, it's so nice to finally meet you.
2. Stop growing so fast.
3. So glad to see you go.
4. Let him win once in a while.
5. Why don't you blog more? I am nosy and want to know what's going on in your life.
6. I miss you.
7. I want your happiness more than mine.
8. Wake up and say something funny so I know you're okay.
9. Give my husband a great paying job that he loves.
10. I'll love you forever if you bring me an ICEE.
NINE things about yourself:
1. I want highlights. What the crap is it about summer that makes me want to be blonde!?! Seriously, every year!
2. I'm pretty darn pregnant. Someone at church this week said to me "You look miserable." Thanks for noticing. I still love you madly sister.
3. I cleaned up baby barf at 3am last night.
4. I really wish parents would keep their kids home when they are sick.
5. I want to go shopping but it's so far beyond pointless at this point.
6. I am about to register for a Humanities class. Joy.
7. I love when Drew and I work as a team.
8. I want to eat some delicious Pasta Evangeline from Harry's.
9. I feel the need to do something athletic. Basketball, softball, tennis, running, Zumba... Anything will do at this point (just gotta make sure not to pop a vein during) :0)
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Bring me an ICEE.
2. Understand exactly where I'm at in life because you're right there too.
3. Take my picture and tell me I'm beautiful.
4. Call me mommy.
5. Stop by randomly to bring me music because it reminds you of me.
6. Share the work.
7. Respond to a need without me asking. Just because you're awesome.
8. Kick me in the ribs. (Only from the inside)
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. What were we thinking?
2. I can. I will. I must.
3. Only 2 comments?
4. Why can't I be more like her?
5. Is that a stretch mark?
6. What's that little booger doing?
7. How will we ever survive this?
SIX things you do before you go to bed:
1. Put a tiny angel to bed with books, songs, an egg shaped night light and kisses.
2. Take a warm bath, wash my hair.
3. Put on "Big Mama." My maternity undie top. She's a giant beast but I loooove her.
4. Take a prenatal vitamin
5. Move egg shaped night light from angels bedside to his shelf.
6. Pillow talk with hubby.
1. For the past nine months or so... MOOD SWINGS. Poor poor Drew.
2. Lack of follow through.
3. Negative thinking.
4. Indulging in cravings a little too often.
5. Looking back to the past and ahead to the future instead of being present here and now.
FOUR things you’re wearing right now.
1. That same brown tee shirt with the yellow numbers on it. Hahahaha sad.
2. My grey stretchy pants.
3. Bra that is so uncomfy.
THREE songs that fit your life perfectly.
1. Love Hurts by Incubus
2. Dig by Incubus
3. My Heart by Paramore
(Dang, now I gotta go listen to those bad boys.)
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. See more of the world with Drew.
2. See my sons grow up happy and strong.
Some days it seems my life couldn't get much worse. Some days it seems it couldn't ever be any better.
Won't you take my survey today? Just copy and paste!