3/12/10

it's all about me.


TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:

1. Just relax and go to sleep.
2. I'm proud of you and you're my star no matter what.
3. Stop whining and do something about it.
4. Put down the fried chicken you fool.
5. Put a baby in me!
6. Get a hair cut and get a real job.
7. Take me home tonight.
8. I forgive you. For everything.
9. I want to be JUST like you when I'm your age.
10. Don't lose hope.


NINE things about yourself:
1. I think I might have Restless Leg! Ha
2. I gained two lbs. because of the Reese's Bouquet Drew made me for Valentines
(thanks hubby)
3. I don't like to be touched while I'm trying to sleep.
4. I'm going on a cruise (sans meester) in August!
5. I am OBSESSED with old people clothes. Ok, vintage sounds cooler but lets be real.
6. I truly LOVE my in-laws. All of them. I got pretty lucky.
7. I complain too much about having to work.
8. I think my sister is prettier than me.
9. I want to have LOTS more babies.



EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1. Bring me Reeses Eggs.
2. Say something nice about my baby.
3. Tell me I'm pretty.
4. Write me a song that makes me cry.
5. Make me laugh when I really don't wanna.
6. Teach me something really useful.
7. Come to me for comfort or advice.
8. Have big blue eyes with a tiny brown speck in them.



SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1. Am I doing this right?
2. I'm hungry.
3. I need help!
4. I need sleep.
5. Is it hammock weather today?
6. Does anyone read this blog?
7. Have I done any good?


SIX things you do before you go to bed:

1. Bath, every night without fail.
2. Weigh myself. (trying to stay at or below 130 at night)
3. Have a snack.
4. Read Scriptures.
5. Say my prayers.
6. Say "I love you."


FIVE weaknesses.
1. I wish things were different instead of accepting they way they are.
2. I worry too much. (WAY too much.)
3. Sometimes I say things before thinking.
4. I lose my patience with the ones I love most.
5. When I get depressed all sense of personal hygiene goes right out the window. Ha!


FOUR things you’re wearing right now.

1. Jeans (from goodwill but originally old navy)
2. Black Tee
3. Froggy socks
4. Undies


THREE songs that fit your life perfectly.

1. Let it be.
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
3. Champagne High.


TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Become the person I am meant to be
2. Sky dive :0)

ONE confession:

I'm kinda really into 16 and Pregnant. ha!


Now it's YOUR turn. I wanna know about you!

M

4 comments:

Jenn said...

So, who are the ten different people you would say those things to? I'm really interested in knowing...! Funny stuff!

By the way, I always read your blog whether I comment or not:)

Jen-ben said...

I heart this post. :)

Megan Marie said...

your baby is pretty darn adorable.

(did i win your heart?)

Tricia said...

I read your blog! As I mentioned before, you are inspiring!