8/6/10

everyone has a secret.


Sometimes I wish our life was very different.







Sometimes I wish things would never change.





Sometimes I wish to go back in time and do things differently.



Sometimes I wish I could jump ahead and just peek at the future.




Sometimes I wish I could be more daring. Less inhibited in certain ways.




Sometimes I wish I could keep my mouth shut.



Sometimes I wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything better for everyone. No, I always wish that.


Love to you! I hope you enjoyed my confessions this week! Share yours if you dare.
Windy Poplars


M


2 comments:

Queen Dietz said...

if you have anymore wishes left, you should wish for pain free labor for all woman kind!lol

Kristin said...

This was a very sweet post M! I love the way you put things. - Thanks for confessing w/ me this week! I sure enjoyed it :-) Happy weekend to you...may it be as wonderful as last weekend was!