7/27/10

on growing up.





This past weekend Drew got his very first pair of sunglasses. Ever! (Ok, he said he thinks he may have had some Mickey Mouse ones when he was younger but still...)

He has never had any because he thinks they make him look funny. I'm here to tell ya,

that's. not. true.

He looks pretty smokin in them if you ask me.

Anyway, I don't know what it was but as I watched him driving around town in them I suddenly noticed how very "grown-up" he is. And it made me smile.  He's a man. Like a real man. I have a bread winning, hammer wielding, computer fixing, baby making, taking care of business man!

Just like I always wanted.

I love you Drew. Thanks for growing up with me.

M

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Presh! He is so lucky to have you! Hope you're having a great day so far M! Any soda yet?

Jessica said...

So cute :) Can't believe he's never had sunglasses...interesting!