10/15/12

hello monday.



Hello Monday.

Hello chat with a friend as completely buried in housework as I am. (Perhaps more so.)

Hello children stiiiillll crashing from their Amay's house high this weekend.

Hello two beautiful birthday girls. Happy day Maranda and Wendy!

Hello Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman. (Again.)

Hello strong man show courtesy of Miles. (Nap time entertainment. The couch I'm sitting on is moving as I type this.)

Hello ice cold cherry coke. (Remember that week I went without you? Yeah, let's not speak of it. Hurts too much.)

Hello baby fever. I didn't expect to see you so soon. Or ever really. But welcome all the same.

Hello rock star husband who loves me with reckless abandon. I love you too.

Hello long lost friend. I've missed you.

Hello beautiful first time mommies at church. You all make my heart so so happy.

Who do you want to say hello to today?

M


Hop over and link up with Lisa and say hello monday!

No comments: