5/17/11

ask me.



If you ask me... 
Holding a grudge is just about the most pointless waste of energy in the wide world. (Though I do like to have make believe "mortal enemies"  just for fun... Maybe I'll explain later...)

If you ask me...
Someone that won't answer your calls is hiding something. I know because I do it.  Keep calling.

If you ask me...
 I am STOKED for the new season of The Bachelorette. Maybe that's sad but ask me if I care... Nope! :0)

If you ask me...
 I am SO grateful for the extra help hubby has provided lately. It makes life so much easier.

If you ask me...
 I am a tad intimidated by this Insanity workout Drew and I have embarked on.

If you ask me...
 There is nothing in this world like breastfeeding. It is pure magic.

If you ask me...
 I am in a style FUNK. Nothing fits yet and shopping is more than depressing. I haven't even mustered up the will to try the thrift shops. It's bad ladies.

If you ask me...
Yes I want chocolate. I always always always want chocolate.

 Anything else you want to ask me? Shoot...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

If you ask me...I think you're one of the most Be-you-tiful post pregnancy mom's I've seen :)

I know it's the pits when your clothes don't fit, but wowza you've got that new mommy glow my friend!

And...how is little Oliver doing?

ailinh said...

I loved this post. It is so real!