3/8/11

abc. easy as 123.

(36 weeks me. My awesome diaper cake from the wonderful shower this weekend! Pics soon!)

First off, thank you for being so sweet to me in my whine fest yesterday. Your comments really made me feel understood and loved. I love you!

So, I snagged this little game from over at Windy Poplars, it seemed like a fun Tuesday treat.


Age: 27 (20 days away from turning 28...whoa.)
Bed size: Queen but longing for a big fat, pillow topped KING.
Chore you hate: Putting away the dishes and laundry.
Dogs: One Pomeranian named Mable.
Essential start to your day: Peeing. Even though I get up to do it 3 or more times a night when I wake up it's the first thing I do.
Favorite color: Teal lately. Really any kind of blue makes me happy.
Gold or Silver: Ummmm silver unless it's vintage, then gold gold gold.
Height: 5'6
Instruments you play: Guitar (barely) I played drums for 6 years but sadly I am so rusty I could give you tetanus.
Job title: Wife/Mama/Home day care owner and operator
Kids in your immediate family: Almost 2.
Live: Tallahassee FL
Man in your life: My main squeeze Andrew Christopher Blimes.
Nicknames: Bagel, Mae, Quesas
Outrageous thing you'd do for $1,000: Enter an eating contest of some sort?
Pet Peeve: Failed nap times
Quote from a movie: "I just wanna go somewhere and breastfeed!" - The Other Guys
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Sing in the shower: I take baths. Every night. Can't go to sleep without one. And I don't usually sing. Do the grunting sounds I make trying to get in and out of the tub these days count?
Time you wake up: between 6:45-7:00 (On really lucky days 7:20)
Underwear: Uh. Most people that read this know far too much about my undies. Hee hee
Vegetables you dislike: Broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus...
What makes you run late: Managing more people than just me.
X-rays you've had: Once I had an x-ray on my abdomen cuz I thought I was dying. Turns out I just ripped my stomach muscles apart doing back flips out of a tree into a sink hole. (Please God don't let Miles be as dumb/wild as me!)
Yummy food you make: Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars...mmmmmm
Zoo animal favorite: Otters.

Now you know my ABC's, it's your turn to play along with me!

M

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Are those Jeggings?? They are so cute!

This was funny! Fun to read :-)

The Miller Family said...

First, I LOVED this! (May snag it for myself)

Second, you are so beautiful. And tiny. Look at that picture! 36 weeks where?!?!?

Third, 82 followers...woot!

Heart you!

freya said...

you're lookin' so fine! i'm sad i missed it!

also, we are twinners in the waking up department, i bet we're hittin' the snooze button at the same time. blah.