10/11/10

where my girls at?

I am back from a crazy weekend out with my girls. It was grand! Everything I needed all wrapped into one weekend. Except for the parts when I missed my husband and child (which was kind of a lot). But I am home now and the memories of my time away are sweet and plentiful.

A few photos should sum up the trip...

(Pedicures)


 (Before)

 (After)

 (Delicious food)

(Dancing the night away)


 (Side note- I brought my little black dress to wear along with the other gals but alas the baby bump did not permit... I still felt pretty though.)

 (Tiffani's Entourage tee's)



It was a great time!!! Thank you Jessica for hosting such fantastic event to honor our wonderful Fani!!!

M

4 comments:

Shells said...

looks like it was a fun weekend. Congrats Fani!!!

Kristin said...

Hey girlfriend! Looks like you had a lovely time!

Amanda said...

yay! glad you had a fun girlfriend weekend! those are the best!

Jessica said...

I had a blast too :) It was so much fun hanging out! Also thanks for being a papparazzo so we had plenty of pics :)