10/28/10

the perfect vintage dress.

I found this dress at Plato's Closet a couple years ago and basically have to restrain myself from wearing it to everything...church every sunday, every date night, every family picture...you get the idea. I LOVE IT!!! I could tell it wasn't your run-of-the-mill  college kid dregs I usually find at the Closet because of how delicate it felt and how they had it hanging in the back where no one cares to look. Poor old thing. It was just waiting there for me I know it. 


This photo was taken by a great local photographer a few months ago.


And here's me rocking it 17 weeks prego! Very adaptable to my expanding figure, love that!


I only got to take a peek at a couple other fashion weekers yesterday and missed out on making my comment rounds but I'm so excited to see what today brings!

M

8 comments:

katie said...

that really is a perfect dress. those shoes are pretty awesome, too.

E said...

The shot on the swing is so fun! That dress is definitely a great find.

Heidi said...

SO cute! Love the dress. And your blog header is adorable!

Talia said...

SO CUTE. what an amazing find at Plato's closet!! I love it on you, it just seems to suit you (and I don't even know you! hehe).

also, I want your hair. gorgeous.

Molly Page said...

What a great dress!! I need to check out Plato's Closet. I never think of it when I'm in a thrifting mood.

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

I love the swing picture! You look so cute today.
♥/Bevin @All is Bright

Amber said...

What a pretty dress!

Rachael said...

Wow! You're amazing. Love the dress, the pose, your smile.... everything :)