- Softball game (lost but we won in fun!)
- Dinner out with our faves (too many onion rings consumed)
- Sick hubby (maybe cuz of the onion rings)
- Heart to heart with my girl (several of them actually)
- Stroll with baby boy (I ended up carrying him most of the way. Way too hot for that.)
- Neighborhood dog sneaking into my house...Shirtless owner racing thru my door after it... (hilarious actually)
- Noles making a mockery of the game
- Grocery shopping (My new life goal is to be able to afford to shop for groceries exclusively at Publix) Not too much to ask right?
- Floral design orders done
- Relief society rockin' my world
- Church as a single mom ( Deepest respect and admiration to all of you that do this every week. How my mama did it I'll never know)
- Baby boy slapping me across the face repeatedly during sacrament meeting.
- Bliss over a new friend
- Sunday nap (oh so good)
- Hubby back to normal and doin' what he does very best, lovin' me.
Weekend done, another work week begun... Bring. It. On.