6/22/10

when you worry you make it double. dont worry. be happy.

Here's to hoping you feel like this today.





Here's to ME 6 months THUMB FREE!!!





Here's to Miles saying "I love you" as clear as a bell last night. (melt me why don't you!)





Here's to a great visit with an old friend that always makes me laugh.



Here's to this Friday being "Stay Up All Night" night. :0)




Here's to a dad I'm proud to call my own.






And here's to Barney cuz well, he's awesome.


Happy Tuesday to ya!

M

6 comments:

Token Yankee said...

Good for you! Love that quote, makes me smile!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I LOVE that first picture! It's adorable! And I love How I Met Your Mother! This is a very strange coincidence, but I was just about to watch the season finale in a couple minutes(I know I'm way late on watching it!).
Thank you so much for stopping by and for the very nice comment!

Anonymous said...

LOVE how i met your mother!

Kim said...

love that quote! needed to hear that right now:)

Jessica said...

This is so cute! Congrats on being thumb free!

Anna Baur said...

very cute! :) and GREAT pictures!!