7/16/08

It's a Boy!!!

So the results are in and...












We are so excited!!! It was really cool because when we woke up this morning we both agreed that we felt like it was a boy... and we were right!!! Neither of us had our hearts set either way but now that we know it's a boy we are so HAPPY! It just seems perfect for us!




So, we saw the little guy on the ultrasound and we now know that he definitely has 2 arms and 2 legs, and all other organs that should be there are all present and accounted for! He was so cute bouncing around in there! It actually looks quite comfy in my tummy! He is exactly 17 weeks along and weighs 7 ounces!!!
We got some pics of his arms, legs, face and his little manly parts! lol We are so excited! I'm ready to start shopping! (and accepting any and all hand-me-downs)
Anyway... Congratulations Granny, Pop Pop, Amay, Opah, Big Daddy and Sherree!!! (dang this kids got alotta grands!)
Your grandson is on his way!!! Only like 23 weeks to go!!! I know I cant wait to meet him! Also, this will be a first nephew for two of my sisters, Jasmine and Valerie!!! Congrats to yall too!
Ok, one more thing, if you haven't yet, click this link and vote for your fave boy name... we have it narrowed down to a few but of course we're open to suggestions!!!
Yay for Baby Boy Blimes!!!



8 comments:

MA said...

Happy Day! Boys are the best babies :) Can't wait to meet him!!!

Olivia said...

not that my opinion matters, but I vote to veto Parley as a name. Personally I like Miles and Oscar, but I think Oscar Miles Blimes would be perfect! :) I even like the initials, OMB.

Jenn said...

I liked Bennett:P Congrats again!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on being boy bound, it is fun! My favs on the names are Bennett (at first I wasn't fond of Bennett Blimes, but it sounds strong) and Jude (Hey Jude). I guess Pierce and Hudson didn't make the cut, ah well, I'll try again with #2 :)!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am new to this whole blogging network but I saw your site on facebook, and what a fantastic way to stay in old friends lives during exciting times! Anyhow, a boy is such an amazing joy, we look forward to experiencing that too one day. Probably after 3 more girls :) Enjoy your sleep and the time just for you and Drew!! And remember I have an older woman for him to date in about 16 years!

Shells said...

I really like the name Parley, but Bennett and Jude are also tight.

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

yay for baby boys! You will fall in love all over again! Theres just something about the sweet little love that boys give!

Valarie said...

I am soo excited! Although, you spelled my name wrong, you big dork. :p Oh, and it dawned on me after I talked to Drew that I already have a nephew. I am a big dork, too! Jason's oldest brother has a boy (and a girl...they have twins). BUT, little Jude (hehe) Blimes will be my first BLOOD nephew. And I have only ever seen my other nephew once, 7 years ago. I am sooo excited! I have already started looking at little boy suff in stores. :)