Why do the weekends go by so fast...?

Another fun filled weekend has passed here in good ole tally town, and this one was pretty great if i do say so myself. On Friday night me and Drew had dinner with the fab Porter fam (i love you jenn!) They made Chinese food...yummy! I had like five servings or something, lol! After dinner we played a couple rounds of Whonoo (very fun, highly recommended by yours truly), and then Drew and I went off on our own to see Baby Mama.

It was pretty good actually. It had me laughing really hard at a couple points and that's not an easy task for a movie to accomplish. (unless of course it's Zoolander :))

So, the fun times continued on Saturday as I hit the beach with the girls...! The drive down and back was fun and we even got in a good hour 1/2 at the beach before the rains came down and the floods came up! We were all brave and ventured into the water even though the purple flag was up (that means beware, dangerous sea life spotted)! I'm so proud of you Stephanie!

All in all it was a great trip, even with the rain. I love girl talk and the camaraderie that comes along with a great girl's day out!

The rest of the weekend passed uneventfully, Drew went back to work Sunday after church and I took a looooooong wonderful nap! This morning I went to Mary Ann's and she helped me create another vase arrangement. I think it turned out decently, of course I'm my own worst critic though. What say you?
Stay tuned this week to find out if Baby Blimes is a Boy or a Girl!!!!!


Valarie said...

I went and saw Without a Paddle when I was like 8 months pregnant and laughed so hard I thought I was going to shoot a baby out.
I can't wait to find out if you're having a girl or a boy!

Jennifer Porter said...

Hey we loved having you guys over, Mexican food soon, but we'll venture out for that one. Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach. I love your vase arrangement. Looking forward to pink or blue!

Olivia said...

I love the picture of the dark clouds...I remember once my dad and I were camping there and a storm came up like that...it lasted for like an hour and everything in our tent was soaked!