7/24/12

date night diaries: dark dark knight


This weekends' date took us (of course) off to the movies for
 The Dark Knight Rises.
I honestly was not all that jazzed to see the movie. I just wanted some one on one time with the hubbs and it was cute how excited he was for it. He can definitely be a real fan boy when the mood strikes. 
Adorable that man of mine I tell ya.


I have to say however, I was very pleasantly surprised at how great the film was. I think I may be starting to come around on the whole action movie thing. Maybe. I still jumped like 15 times (pretty much anytime there was a sudden loud sound effect). The guy sitting next to me got a real kick out of it. Ha ha. Yes, I have anxiety issues, let's all laugh at the crazy girl. 
Hahahahhahahahaha. 
No, but really, you can laugh. It's better than the alternative. ;0) 


 What's a movie without a little candy hmm?



 Side note: I LOVE the top I wore on this date. It is feminine and sweet with a little spice around the neckline. Also, it's my new fave because I snagged it for $3 at Plato's Closet. THANK YOU random girl that donated to my sad little wardrobe!



We had a great time together. I have to say, movie dates are among my favorite ones. It's nice to relax and forget about the world for a while. Get lost in someone else's life ya know? Also, the popcorn, soda and candy help. 
Lots.


After our movie, we went home to our sweet boys, all rotten from hanging with Amay. They are crazy about her. They had spent their afternoon playing in the backyard and eating chocolate chip cookies. Yum. I want some now.

Have you seen the movie yet? Did you like?

M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was so fun to run into you on your date :) And the movie was definitely amazing!

Also, I should have said something then, but I loooove that shirt. So very pretty.

Lindy