*** Warning: This is not a happy snappy fa la la post. If you need sunshine and rainbows today, look else where.***
5. Miles threw a very small, very hard, ball at my face this morning. Cry.
6. Pretty sure we are back to square one on Baby Brother's name. Maybe I'll just put a few in a hat, choose at random and be done with it.
7. Miles' detox from junk food came to a screeching halt last night over pizza and fruit snacks. I was swollen and didn't feel like cooking. Like I said, glamorous.
8. Someday when I re-read this post, I'm probably going to wish I could come back to today and appreciate it instead of just whine whine whine. I'll deal with that on that day.
9. Pretty sure I went to bed last night with a candle burning. Miles reminded me of it this morning when he said, "The fire's gone!" I guess it burned itself out sometime in the night. Thank goodness nothing worse happened. No more candles during pregnancy. No matter how many poopy diapers have stunk up my house that day.
Here's hoping your day is going better than mine, and that I manage to pull this stick outta my butt soon. I'll keep you posted.