2/11/11

my husband reads the wall street journal.

And that is hot.

 Also, sometimes he shares it with our baby boy over a bowl of cheerios. 

Hotter.

Not to mention how snazzy he looks in a three piece suit.

Smokin. Hot.

Miles and I are headed out of town for the weekend sans Daddy. Off to GA for a fairy themed birthday party! I will miss my partner in crime. It's always nice to have back-up when chasing a wild toddler around other peoples homes.

We had the very most fun ever last night while working on a little Valentines Day surprise for you all. I think we are enjoying it way more than you guys will but hey it's the thought that counts right?

Also, today during the mad lunch rush, Miles was helping me feed one of our smaller babes and every time he put the spoon up to her mouth he would open and close his mouth (you know the way we grown folks do when we're trying to get a baby to eat?) And after every bite she took he'd wipe her chin with the spoon to catch the drippings, (just like I always do). Yeah, it was pretty much awesome.

And he was rockin the big boy undies today. It was... wet. Let's just leave it at that. 

(Here's another 32 week belly pic just for good measure!)

Hope your weekend is butt loads of fun!
M





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Isn't it funny the things we think are hot? My man just got new glasses yesterday, and at our date last night I just couldn't stop staring at them. Total turn on. Ridiculous, no? Hope you have a super fun weekend at your fairy party :-). P.S. I love your boots!

Beth said...

that first picture is sooo cute!

The Hargretts said...

I love the pictures of Drew and Miles reading the paper. Especially the one where Miles has his head cocked to the side... so cute! Plus look... you already know Miles is going to be first an awesome big brother and dad because he can successfully feed others =)