1. Randomly, when I'm just doing regular day to day things I get this strange desire to be someplace really high. Like the top of a tall building or a Ferris wheel. I LOVE to look out from high places and feel microscopically tiny.
2. I have an obsessive need to be liked and people please. I'm getting better but I am a "Yes Woman" for sure. I love helping people out and serving others but sometimes I should just say no.
3. I feel absolute JOY when my family and friends succeed at health and fitness goals. Like I could literally take off and fly on the high I get when I hear that someone I love is succeeding at such a challenging task.
4. I love fashion but often feel like I have no idea how to put together an outfit that makes sense. Especially casual wear. I'm a tee shirt and jeans junkie. (Well, right now tee shirt and stretch pants. Hot I know.)
5. When I come home from the grocery store with bags and bags of food it makes me feel safe. I know my baby won't go hungry. And I won't get grouchy from lack of chocolate.
6. Since Miles entered his "terrible two's" I am more grateful than ever for my job. Weird huh? Seems like it'd be the opposite but he does so much better when all his little pals are here to keep us busy.
7. I don't believe in having friends of the opposite sex when you're married. Sure, I'm pals with my hubby's friends and my girlfriends' husbands, I don't cut people out of my life and I know lots of people that do awesome having friends of the opposite sex but it's simply not for me.
8. I think guns should only be for police officers and the military. Not trying to "stir the pot" but I had a person very close to me killed in an accident involving a gun and I often think... if only that gun wasn't there that day... how different things might have been.
9. I really love blogging. I am actually pretty shy in person, more of a listener. So it's nice to have a place where I can just blah blah blah to everyone and no one all at the same time.
10. I love my husband. There is not another soul on earth better fit for me. He knows exactly what I need when it counts the most.
* 11. I had to stop writing this 8 times to pee. That is just so wrong.*
Here's the list for this photo challenge if you're feeling blog stumped and feel like a bit of fun! I think I'll keep it tucked away for those days when I feel I have nothing to say but still want to talk.
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself