11/3/10

take me out tonight.



 The Mr. and I snuck away last week for some much needed togetherness. 

We dined at Siam Sushi; Tallahassee's premiere Thai food joint. (If you ask me.)


We were served by a strange, staring young woman and surrounded by people wearing Tivas and teeming with the granola-ish vibe (no judgement here. just statin' facts people) but I gotta say. It was GOOD food!


I had the green curry, delish! And Drew had the red. His was waaaay better. Sometimes I think I should just go totally old fashioned and let him order for me everywhere because he NEVER fails to pick the most delicious thing on the menu.

It is always such a treat to get out with this man. We must do it more often!


Love you Boobie,
M

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray for date nights! Jesse and I often order the red and green curry when we go out for Thai! We must be Kindred Spirits (but then again, I guess we already knew that)!

Leah said...

I'm a vegetarian, so vegetarian Pad Thai for me! Rice noodles with peanuts is yummy, IMO!
And granola-ish people are super chill & awesome! : )