11/25/10

"The man who forgets to be grateful has fallen asleep in life." Robert Louis Stevenson




Today I am thankful for...

My Savior and how he rescues me from everything, most of all myself.
A husband that takes me as I am and loves me for it.
A baby boy as clever and lovable as I could ever dream.
Tiny kicks in my tummy claiming me as mommy.
A home that is safe and warm.
A job that allows me to be with my son all day everyday and pay our mortgage.
A mother who gives and gives and never asks for anything back.
A father who understands me in ways no one else does.
A sister who inspires me to do more for myself.
Brothers and sisters in law that make me laugh.
Parents in law that teach me so much without even trying.
Friends that care enough to listen, cry and laugh with me.

I have so much to be thankful for today. Just like you.

Here's hoping your holiday is full of family, friends and really really good food!

M




No comments: