11/23/10

30 days... survey style.





I'm losing steam/desire with the 30 days of questions so I'm gonna answer a few in bulk today. It's so good to be the master and commander of my own blog. The one thing in life I can control.


Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for. 
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for. 
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life. 
Day 6: Something you hope you never do in your life. 
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living. 
Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like poopy. 
My sixth grade math teacher. I blame her for my mathematical handicap. She wasn't there for me at a critical time in my acedemic development.


Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. 
My cousins and childhood friends. We were very close as kids but life and distance has separated us. I still love, miss and think of yall often!

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know. 
Tony Horton. (The P90X guy) I love him and hate him and I dread this coming June when he's gonna kick my butt again.

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on. 
My hair

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on. 
My intelligence.



Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. 
My husbands music got me thru some of the darkest nights of my life before, during and after his mission. It's always awesome to hear someone singing about how much they love you.


 
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. 
I was pretty disappointed in Katniss for like 5 seconds at the end of Mockingjay (then I got over it)
 
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it. 
Drew. I lived without him for two long years and very nearly self destructed. He makes my world a livable place.


Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without. 
I could definitely live w/o trashy celebs trying to be role models for our youth. Live your life the way you want but don't push it on our future.

Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Brain Lock  Life changing.

Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.
Marriage should be between a man and woman.
 
Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics? 
Religion has the power to bring out the best in people. It gives you focus and perspective. Politics are important to me but sometimes it feels useless to worry too much about it.


Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Just say no. Don't ruin your and other peoples lives K?
 
Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? 
Ummmm... obviously rush to her bedside fight or no fight. 

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life. 
Told a secret.

Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life. 
Finished my degree before babies


Whew! See? Now there's only a few deep and probing questions left! This is a fun little project for sure but right now I'm feeling like it's a bit much... 


In other news... keep a look out for a new baby bump pic soon cuz this thang is poppin out! The little bundle is movin and shakin like crazy and it is SO exciting! I can't believe he'll be here in just  19 weeks! 


M





 

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

19 more weeks???? You're kidding right??????

Ya, I like that 30 days thing too, but that is a LOT of blogging. I love to blog, but I love to blog when I want to blog ya know? Not when I haaaave to?? I loved some of your answers though. I think you are so intelligent :-) annnd you have gorgeous hair :-)

Kristin said...

Fun answers! So sweet about your hubby's music, and yes, you have AMAZING hair! Just popping over to say Happy Thanksgiving M! I'm thankful for you and our bloggy friendship this year :-) Hugs, ~K