- I am TOO old to stay up walking all night! (next time I'll just donate double the money and skip staying all night at RELAY) Let' s just say, it kicked MY butt.
- My husband isn't afraid to admit when he's wrong. And he's quick to apologize if need be.
- I don't think I'll ever find a bra I'm happy with.
- Yoga can be bad to the bone; not just for granola heads :0)
- My son is an excellent copy cat... if I could just get him to copy me when I eat my vegetables...
- I have some VERY talented friends.
- I need new clothes. Like for real. (But ofcourse you know I 'm too cheap to buy them)
- 1 in 3 people will develop cancer during their lifetime.
- We eat WAY too much processed/chemically enhanced food. Really. (anyone know any good clean eating websites?)
- My son is the wildest wanderer at church every Sunday. When will someone with a demon kid move in already? (But Miles is so darn cute in his little suits, dashing for the pulpit every chance he gets!)
- More and more I just want to be with Drew and Miles all day everyday. Even if we're only sitting on the couch eating cheez-its and watching t.v. in between rounds of tickling each other. (See what I mean about the processed food?)
Hope your Monday's been bright! Oh, and if you get a chance, send up a prayer for my angel friend Jennifer. She is being induced in the morning and we're all hoping for a smooth VBAC.