5/3/10

letters to drew...


Dear Drew, I love you. Thanks for making me laugh all weekend. I guess having no plans wasn't so bad after all. It was pretty nice being home all weekend with you and our very cute (though very cranky teething) tiny.

I especially liked the part when we swing danced for like an hour and a half and I chicken winged you right in the guts. Ha! And it was fun looking thru all of the kimbe photos and picking our faves together... Also pigging out on pizza and ice cream was pretty good I suppose. :0) Now we begin another crazy work week and (eek P90X round two.) Ah well, relaxation was fun while it lasted!

Let's have a weekend all to ourselves again soon K?

I love you,

M

2 comments:

MsHark said...

awww!!

Kristin said...

Sounds like an absolutely perfect weekend in my book!