10/8/08

I AM ...survey tag














I am.....pregnant and maybe about to get some stretchies....AGGGGHHH

I am not...very brave

I love...: my husband

I like.....: my puppy

I hate....: feeling sad

I envy....: millionaires/billionaires, girls with long flowing blond hair! lol

I fear....: people not knowing how much i care

I crave....: sweets

I miss....: feeling skinny and beautiful

I adore.....: drews songs (i need a new cd boob)

I listen.....: to other peoples problems often

I do....: wish i had a more consistent hobby

I do not.....: like my hair right now

I admire....: people who know exactly what they want and go after it.

I feel....: full of cheerios

I will talk to you if.....: you need me

I will not talk to you if......: you are snobby and rude (what what)

I read.....: not enough...maybe i'll get a book today

I am most excited about......: a nap this weekend

I use....: myspace everyday

I never use.....: make-up that was tested on animals

I hope for.....: everything to be ok

I depend on....: drew and me lasting forever

I drink......: water right now...icees a lot lately

I'm OCD about...: hahahahah so many things...right now saliva! (dont ask.im crazy!!)

I have a passion for....: flowers!

I don't understand.....: why my mood changes like the wind everyday all day (hmmmm)

I watch.....: gossip girl pretty faithfully

I care about....: animals

I do not care about...: peoples boring stories

My name is.....: Marquesas Jade Blimes

And I AM......: a wife, sister, daughter, friend, mommy-to-be!!!

Ok, I'll tag

Steph
Shells
MAC

All you do is copy my survey into your "new post" and erase my answers as ya go!!!

Have fun!

xoxo,
M

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Reguarding the whole skinny and beautiful thing...when we came home from Orlando, I told my hubby that you are one of those women that makes being pregnant look good! Own that beautiful belly of yours!! You look awesome!!

Unknown said...

Ditto...skinniness does not equal beauty in my book. To me, one of the most beautiful things in the world is a preganat woman at her finest. Look at our Olivia, how beautiful is she and her belly?

Congratulations on the baby news!