6/12/08

YAY!!!!


Ok, so I figured I'd give a few more details on the BIG NEWS!!! We went off the pill around the beginning of April/end of March-ish... We figured it'd take at least a couple months for the birth control to flush it's way out of my system so we would have time to chicken out if we needed it!!!


Heavenly Father definitely had different plans in mind!!! We were pregnant within like a week and a 1/2! We were so shocked at how fast it all happened! I guess Heavenly Father had just had enough of our waiting around for the perfect timing! Anyway, when we officially found out we couldn't have been more excited!!! I tried not to tell too many people but I was just too excited so most of my friends knew way before the 12 week mark!


So, I am 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant and so relieved to have just heard our baby's heart beating very strong yesterday morning!!! Drew has been really great of course! He is getting more excited as I get further along, I think we were both kinda in disbelief for a while there (since I haven't thrown up or anything) but i think i am starting to see a tiny bump so it's all becoming more real to both of us...


Anyway, the baby's coming at the end of December...supposedly right before Christmas so that'll be fun! If you wanna know anything else just ask away....!!!!


Yay for Baby Blimes!!!

7 comments:

Valarie said...

A tiny bump?? I saw you a couple days ago and, trust me, there was NO tiny bump. :P You still look great! I am sooo excited. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. :)

Jennifer said...

It had not occurred to me that our baby stories were similar. With Cole we started trying, thinking it would take a while and boom right away it happened. We were both in disbelief and a little overwhelmed. We got pregnant in March and Cole's due date was Dec. 22nd :).

Jenn said...

It was so exciting to hear the heart beat for us, too. It's like it becomes real to you instead of just imaginary, especially if you haven't even been sick! I'm so glad though, you'll be able to enjoy it a lot better. YAY!! I'm glad there's another Blimes on the way!

Jenn said...

I sent you an e-mail..anyway, call me beast! :P

lpettey said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you.I wish you the best of luck
Linzi pettey

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

yay yay yay! Congratulations.... I was beginning to wonder when that was going to happen! You will make such beautiful babies!

Jenn said...

Glad you got it. Love y'all!