4/29/08

Ain't Moving Great???


Sooooo... we close on our home tomorrow at 4 o'clock! yay! Think many happy thoughts for us as it is not official until we sign the dotted line! I really hope everything goes smoothly though because my entire rental home is in shambles right now! I spent the entire morning taping the walls and ceilings so that we can paint this house back to a normal color. For some crazy reason I guess most people don't wanna live in a home with purple walls?!? Go figure. Anyway, I have been working my bootay off all day, not to mention I taught aerobics tonight as well...(thanks alot to those ladies who pulled no shows ;)... ) just kidding, yall know I love you! We had a pretty good class tonight, lotsa arm work and cardio... all good things.


Also, drew is officially a college graduate!!!! YAY!!! I am so proud of him. He's had to work for a really long time for this! And most of that time he was also working full-time as well! What a trooper. Gotta say, I love my man. Right now he is reading this outloud over my shoulder as I type (very annoying) now he's laughing...ha ha ha this is fun...I'm a butt hole...Ha ha ha he just called himself a butt hole!!! Awesome... I better go and finish packing or something! see yall later!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I want to see the new pad! Or, do they call it "crib" these days...or maybe both of those are "old school". Anywho, this beast wants to see the new place where you will be sleeping from now on, AKA "home sweet home", scume. 10-4? Check ya lata..HA!
(By the way "I'm a butt hole"...that was funny:P)

Jenn said...

My cell number is 242-8254, but it is currently not charged, so you can call Joe's and it is 242-8209. Call anytime!

Olivia said...

hey there! yes, I share your horror of packing...only I'm packing to move to a house I still haven't seen....

Dottie! said...

Hey!! Thanks for the comment :D I have not read Chopra or Dwyer, but I am very familiar with their teachings. I've been studying this kind of stuff (from so many different mentors... Dani Johnson, Prem Rawat, James Ray, Carol Tuttle, Jesus Christ... hehe) for about two years now and I'm always amazed at how things unfold when I put it all into practice.

Olivia said...

random...is that the side of my hip in that pic next to you? that skinny arm looks a little like me...