1/20/12

all i have to do is dream.

 
Sometimes...

 
It's hard for me to say no. Even when I really want to.

I'm reminded of how much I love to sit still in a room completely alone and just be quiet.

I feel self-conscious when I speak in front of a group. I never quite get the words right. It's pretty much always embarrassing.

I am mildly dishonest when I hold back my real opinions to save someones feelings. I'd rather be friends than be right though so I don't feel too bad about that one.

I can't imagine a world without My husband.
I'm surprised that I still get sucked into awesome new blogs every time I turn around. Enough is enough people!

I get a little too easily wrapped up in worrying about everyone else's happiness.

I indulge in guilty pleasures like an entire box of wheat thins while watching Dance Moms. Yeah. That happened just before this post. I am a sad sad soul.

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as the first time Drew kissed me. That was a good night. 
 
 
Found this lovely little list on Young People in Love. Such a cute blog. Feel free to join in the fun.
 
Happy Friday!
M

2 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

What a lovely photo! And I love how your love for your husband came through so clearly in that post.

I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

XO,
Catherine

freya said...

i love that pic of you! so gorgeous!
love your posts!