9/6/11

tuesday.




Hello blog. It's been a while. Again. Let's see I do have a couple of news worthy tid bits to share...

I am officially back in school. Can I get a "what what!" Yup. One class at TCC this semester then on to FSU in the spring. I gotta say it was pretty exciting to get my acceptance email. :0) Don't worry daycare moms! I'll still be open for business as usual. It's all about the online classes baby. Yes, I realize I am outta my mind but it's something that needs to happen and my motto is "if not now, when?" Kinda just like Brandon Boyd. Oh Brandon, I will be seeing you soon, so very soon. (BB is the lead singer of Incubus just in case any of you have been living under a rock and missed out on one of the greatest bands ever.)

Oliver is on the cusp of beginning his sleep training. Ugh. Hate the thought. But he can't stay in our bed forever even though I love that sweet baby smell snuggled up to me all night. He is becoming a big boy now. He rolls himself everywhere he wants to go and is talking baby jive all the live long day. So stinkin cute. Love love love his little baby face!

Miles is pretty much the best thing ever. Always has been. What a wonder of a first born I have. He's learning to be obedient and it has its ups and downs but I know he'll get there. Sacrament is pretty much me getting up and down the entire time taking him back and forth from the pew to the time out chair that we have in one of the empty class rooms. But I do think he is improving steadily. These things take time and consistency. Yes, must.be.consistent. He is truly a joy though. Constantly has Drew and I laughing.

Speaking of the husband... Hubby is over the moon that football season is back. It is pretty cute how excited he gets about this time of year. He's been counting down the days since bowl season ended last year. I really hope the Noles don't disappoint this year. Go Noles Go! I am actually more into football now than in seasons past. Every year I slip a little further down the rabbit hole that is college football. I figure, it's not going anywhere, might as well enjoy it. :0) "Change the way you see things and the things you see will change." Yes? Yes. Or maybe "If you can't beat em, join em."  Yeah, maybe that fits a little better here.

Anywho, I am pretty jazzed that Fall is right around the corner. It is a wonderful time of year. I can't wait to share the season with my wonderful boys. Love love love.

M