(Photo via...shabbily cropped by me)
This year I am proud of myself because...
1. I worked hard all year. We're talking 50+ hour work weeks, every week, all year.
2. While I worked I was also able to be home, savoring every moment I could with my sweet baby boy.
3. Because I worked I was able to pay our mortgage all year and still pay off $6,000 worth of debt.
4. I grew closer to some very important people in my life.
5. My husband and I took the time to learn how to ballroom dance.
6. I discovered how really not hard it is to make flower headbands!
7. I regained the habit of studying my scriptures daily.
8. I taught my baby how to pray.
9. I worked hard at being fit and healthy and made some positive changes to my lifestyle.
10. I quit sucking my thumb.
Not too shabby if you ask me. I hope I can continue to progress into the woman I want to be in the coming year. I have a loooong way to go but luckily, I have my whole life to get there... and so do you!
Stay tuned for my New Years Resolutions! You know I love a good list making post, and what better reason than a new year!?!