Yesterday during nap time I made this simple bow in about 10 minutes...maybe less and all I used was felt, needle and thread and hot glue! Now, that's my kinda craft project! Here's the low down so you can make one too!
* Grab felt in your favorite color
* Pick a rectangular object about the size you want your bow to be... (I wanted a big bow so I used a
* Cut around the object.
* Pinch the middle of the rectangle so it looks like... a bow!
* Pull a few quick stitches thru the middle to hold it in place (or you could just use hot glue here too!)
* Then cut a small strip to wrap around the center of your bow.
* Hot glue that bad boy on. (Ends meeting in the back of course).
* Then add a clip/bobby pin/broach pin to the back and voila!
My inspiration for this bow came from here. It's pretty much the same just a nicer and sewing machine involved version! Is she not adorable!?!
Also, baby boy is much much better today! We are looking ahead to a weekend filled with Christmas adventures and family!