5/7/10

ok let's party


Honest questions, honest answers

1. If you had a day from this past week that you could "live over" (either to enjoy the good all over again or to change something for the better) , which one would it be and why?

-Wednesday was hubs and my 5 year anniversary. It was perfect, magical and romantic. I would live that day (and night ;0)) 1,000 times over.


2. Do you work outside the home? Are you a SAHM? Are you self employed?


- I am a working SAHM! LOL I care for kiddies in my home to help with family bills. It's challenging but I wouldn't trade being home with my babe all day for anything.

3. What are two blogs that you really love, and why?


- The Nie Nie dialogues. This woman is profoundly inspiring and her story amazes me. I love the honesty in her writing and how openly she shares her life with all it's joy and pain.

Photobucket

- The Polished Pickle. An amazing mother of three shares the joys and magic of family life. I LOVE reading her posts, they bring a smile to my heart everytime!

If you'd like to join the Windy Poplars Kindred Connection Party just click here!

Windy Poplars

No comments: