2/14/10

i love love.


Happy Valentines Day to my sweet husband.

I love you and I am so happy to have you in my life. You make bad things good and good things better. Thank you for being with me when I'm terrible, grouchy and ugly. And still telling me I'm pretty. (liar) Thank you for laughing when I'm hard to handle instead of getting mad. How do you never get mad? I love that about you. It's one thing I always knew I wanted in a husband and you deliver everytime. You are everything I want. My partner, accomplice, lover, best friend. I love being with you and just living our life, doing everyday things. It's good. It's not always easy but it's good more than it's bad and that's enough. Thank you for working hard and for supporting me in my work. Thank you for wanting me to not have to work someday soon.
Thank you for being such a kind daddy. I know Miles is crazy about you and it's easy to see why. You are always loving and wonderful with him.

For so many reasons I'm happy to be your wife and I promise my heart to you always.

M

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love this post and love you too :) Glad you found your forever love.

http://domesticated-bliss.blogspot.com/