10/9/09

today





I am loving...

How sunny it is

I am wishing...

I could frolic outside with Miles

I am hating...

The fact that I didn't get to go to Miles' Dr. appointment today because I'm a working mama. (Good luck on your flu shot little guy...sniffle)

I am wanting...

Some delish PB no bakes. Darn you Mark Evelo for introducing them to me forever ago! My hips curse your name forever!

I am excited for...

Picking out Meesters Halloween costume
(what are we all doing for Halloween btw? Is anyone having a party or do I need to?)

I am thrilled about...

My hair getting longer and longer all the time!

I am regretting...

All those push and pull ups last night. Ouchie.

I am proud of...

Me and Boob for reading our scriptures together and saying our prayers every night now for almost 3 weeks! (Can I get a "WOOT! WOOT!)

I am asking...

What's on your today list?
M

3 comments:

Jennifer Porter said...

woot woot!
clean
clean
clean

Kim said...

woot woot!
um...finish babysitting, take nap, go to bank, grocery shop, hopefully do something fun tonight with stace!

MA said...

can i hear a woot woot!!
love the pics :)

lets see, I've already went to Walmart, the library, and a primary meeting. Now I need to put Riley down for a nap, then put myself down for a nap (hehe)clean house, pick up babysitter, pick up jonathan at work, go to U2 concert- oh baby yeah!!!

hope you have a great weekend! I'll call you soon...