10/9/09

today





I am loving...

How sunny it is

I am wishing...

I could frolic outside with Miles

I am hating...

The fact that I didn't get to go to Miles' Dr. appointment today because I'm a working mama. (Good luck on your flu shot little guy...sniffle)

I am wanting...

Some delish PB no bakes. Darn you Mark Evelo for introducing them to me forever ago! My hips curse your name forever!

I am excited for...

Picking out Meesters Halloween costume
(what are we all doing for Halloween btw? Is anyone having a party or do I need to?)

I am thrilled about...

My hair getting longer and longer all the time!

I am regretting...

All those push and pull ups last night. Ouchie.

I am proud of...

Me and Boob for reading our scriptures together and saying our prayers every night now for almost 3 weeks! (Can I get a "WOOT! WOOT!)

I am asking...

What's on your today list?
M

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

woot woot!
clean
clean
clean

Kim said...

woot woot!
um...finish babysitting, take nap, go to bank, grocery shop, hopefully do something fun tonight with stace!

MA said...

can i hear a woot woot!!
love the pics :)

lets see, I've already went to Walmart, the library, and a primary meeting. Now I need to put Riley down for a nap, then put myself down for a nap (hehe)clean house, pick up babysitter, pick up jonathan at work, go to U2 concert- oh baby yeah!!!

hope you have a great weekend! I'll call you soon...