9/19/08

More Baby Things I LOVE!!!

So, since I'm bored at work a lot I have WAY too much time to spend surfing the web looking for ideas for my baby and his room... I just thought I would share a few of the pics I have fallen in love with and also let you all know I have decided on a Mod/Boho Chic theme for baby's room... yes, very far from where I began but when I saw it I knew I had been inspired!!!




So, there's the overall idea but I am of course tweaking it with a little Marquesas flava...! Such a relief to have finally made a decision! Oh, and of course I have a budget that includes NONE of the items pictured so I am going to have to get pretty creative but I don't mind, it's more fun to DIY anyway!

So, I have also started a puppet collection for Baby Blimes (ok, I only have one puppet but you have to start somewhere right?) anyway, I found all these adorable puppets at puppetuniverse.com and i LOVE them... I tell ya, if I were a rich woman my baby would be a rotten apple for sure!!!







Aren't they SO cute! My mom-in-law inspired the monster puppets cuz I remember one she had years ago that she used when she was teaching the kiddies and it was adorable!
Anyway on with the pictures of things I love for Baby Blimes...






As you can see, the internet has provided me with oh-so-many hours of fun in planning my baby's room...now to find a million bucks and put the plan into action...! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha

Oh yeah...here's my prego belly at 26 weeks!!!



You know you love me...

9 comments:

MA said...

love it! so riley is looking at your blog with me right now and he loves the monster puppets- so cool!

Valarie said...

Ack!! You look so adorable!! I know how you can get all the money for the room....SEND DREW TO ORLANDO NEXT WEEKEND!! ;)
I love puppets, too. We have a blue monster puppet. Target actually has some really cute puppets and they cost only half as much as most puppets.

The Miller Family said...

Look at that cute, cute pregnant lady! And those adorable baby room decorations!

Jenn said...

I hope when I have the next one sometime in the future, that I look as good as you at 26 weeks! Yay for baby Blimes...chosen a name for sure yet?

Barbie and Craig said...

Hi Marquesas! You are looking super adorable! I'm hoping to look as good as you do now ANY TIME and I HAD the baby already (sad but true)...Love reading your blog!!!

Love, Barbie TerBlanche (Brett) you remember me, right?!

Barbie and Craig said...

ps...my friend totally has that green monster puppet and it is pretty rockin.

Michelle said...

Oh my you look cute! And in true nesting mode, too.

Stephanie said...

YOUR BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it

Stephanie said...

yeah i said a prayer at church for them to be happy and healthy and that their marriage is full of happiness. it just kinda sucks. ahahha